Technical Podcast Wanted

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
Hey there everybody! I listen to Voices From the Bench every M-F on my drive to work, but I am nearing being current. Does anyone know of a technical podcast where either prosthodontists or technicians talk about techniques for removable and implant-supported prosthetics? What are your favorite podcasts or places to visit to get CE credits for CDT renewal? Thank you very much!

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
The bigger trade shows like LMT Lab Day are for me the single greatest contributor to CE credits. That also springboards you into getting invites from the company classes you attended with online webinars throughout the rest of the year. Also CDE World is another great source for classes in addition to the NADL website. Zahn Academy is another great choice. Sometimes the best learning are not CE certified and that is YouTube. Side note some of the better exocad videos are from non English speaking users. Just takes longer to translate if YouTube hasn’t done it for you (Closed captions).

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have to say without a doubt, DLN is my go to resource. Honest dialogue with my peers on any subject, instant responses good or bad, no fluff no guff, and real people is far more valuable to me.
It’s been the best “game changer “ out there.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
techniques?

i doubt techniques change often enough to merit a weekly podcast. besides, podcasts are for personalities. vibrant outgoing people who love to jibberjabber.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Specific techniques...for sure DLN is #1. Also, as rkm stated you get the no bs answers straight from bench techs doing it...not a sales pitch lecture. As for CE, I'll keep saying it, call your Prosthodontist, GD, Denturist, your clients and ask to tag along...you'd be amazed who they introduce you too and you will develop professional relationships in this field that will carry you into the future.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I have to say without a doubt, DLN is my go to resource. Honest dialogue with my peers on any subject, instant responses good or bad, no fluff no guff, and real people is far more valuable to me.
It’s been the best “game changer “ out there.
Best of both worlds, now and the here after😊

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I am actually reading DLN on plane at moment, that tells you something about DLN

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
techniques?

i doubt techniques change often enough to merit a weekly podcast. besides, podcasts are for personalities. vibrant outgoing people who love to jibberjabber.
I know, it makes much more sense to watch a video! Listening to VFTB really heightened my visualizing skills and thought it would be interesting to listen to technicians maybe offer their opinions on interesting processing techniques, or out of the box type of stuff that can make things easier that I really never thought of. I can't watch a video while I'm driving, so it's the next best thing and gets me kind of pumped for the day ahead. That's why I like VFTB, because I get to listen to other ambitious leaders in the field that I have seen in the magazines. Finally putting a voice to the face. That has been pretty rad!

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
I am actually reading DLN on plane at moment, that tells you something about DLN
Yes, I love this forum and all of its members. I can't tell you how many people I have told to visit when they have an issue with something, or just to ask questions if I got a real stumper of a case.