Super white acrylic tooth shade

C

ChicagoDent

Reaction score
We have a case that just came in for a partial. Person has previous dental work and has what looks to be a super bright dental shade. All we use is jet self cure for these. Does anyone know if jet makes a bleach white shade or lightener? The brightest shades we have are not even close.

Thanks all!

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Fricke has a Hi-I in self cure & heat cure Pl 358308 bleach shade. As white as chalk. they also have a B1 but the bleach is whiter. & better yet they are a Chicago Co thei home team!! But of course Dave Lang jet is a Chicago person to.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Fricke has a Hi-I in self cure & heat cure Pl 358308 bleach shade. As white as chalk. they also have a B1 but the bleach is whiter. & better yet they are a Chicago Co thei home team!! But of course Dave Lang jet is a Chicago person to.

So is Obama...but you see how well that is working out for us :D

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
I wouldn't claim him maybe Kenya or HI, he only took money from Chicago, & IL when in the senate running for where he is now.

T

Tonkster

Reaction score
We have a case that just came in for a partial. Person has previous dental work and has what looks to be a super bright dental shade. All we use is jet self cure for these. Does anyone know if jet makes a bleach white shade or lightener? The brightest shades we have are not even close.

Thanks all!

Dont know how expensive or inexpensive teeth you are looking for, but Justi Imperal has some very bright shades. I usually refer to them when I have a case that needs something brighter than a 59....

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
ficke also has a white denture base shade (for gingival toning): Conc. White 069300. Don't know how it compares to the P1. But it is white. Might work out if you add/use some of Jet's incisal to/with it.

Top Bottom