Storing Zirconia Shade Liquids.

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
How do you all store your liquids for shading green stage zirconia. I've always refrigerated them but I'm not sure they need to be. I looked at the safety data sheet for Argen brand and there's no special storage needed. Does anyone have any input on this?

user name

user name

Reaction score
Keep em in the dark. The set I care about most, Changs, I keep in the fridge.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
How do you like the Chang's liquids?

I'm looking at the effects liquids specifically.

user name

user name

Reaction score
How do you like the Chang's liquids?

I'm looking at the effects liquids specifically.
Love them. They work well with every Zr I have. Blue and gray mix to match amalgam in adjacents. Blue to enhance inc when needed. On precoloreds, thats about all I use.

If I have a thin or trans unit going over a dark prep or Ti abut, an extreemly small amount of the opake is great. Just a drop on a pallet, dip the tip of a tiny brush in a drop of blue food coloring...very little, and stir it in the Opake. Before it touches the Zr, dab it off on your thumb to make sure the brush isnt 'wet'. You only want a trace on the intaglio; dont let it suck up any juice. Just very light where you brush it.

Last edited:
Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
Thanks. The reason I ask is because our refrigerator that has been housing the liquids is dead. I won't worry about getting them to another cold place immediately. If we don't get another fridge, I'll find a dark cabinet for them.

Top Bottom