Selective Laser Melting SLM frameworks for implants and RPDs

Old Navy Tech

Old Navy Tech

Reaction score
Hello Members and fellow labtechs

I've had a 3shape D810 for several years now and have only used it for zirconia substructures.
I'm wanting to broaden my horizons a bit. I contacted Bego and was answered that they use Wirebond C+, no precious metals, and the NP does not have ruthenium added, which is suppose to be the key element to allow Titanium and CrCO2 to halt the galvanic reaction after its initial reaction.

I was hoping someone here would know of a SLM center that is using gold/palladium alloys for dental restorations. And a SLM center that is making RPD frameworks. If any are in the European theater
of Germany, Austria, Italy or Switzerland that would be a real bonus.

I just clicked on an ad by Dale Dental and sent an email to see if they ship to Switzerland.
The do Fusion SLM with semi precious and high noble metal.

Thanks for your input.

Last edited:
ICONDENTAL

ICONDENTAL

Reaction score
Hello Members and fellow labtechs

I've had a 3shape D810 for several years now and have only used it for zirconia substructures.
I'm wanting to broaden my horizons a bit. I contacted Bego and was answered that they use Wirebond C+, no precious metals, and the NP does not have ruthenium added, which is suppose to be the key element to allow Titanium and CrCO2 to halt the galvanic reaction after its initial reaction.

I was hoping someone here would know of a SLM center that is using gold/palladium alloys for dental restorations. And a SLM center that is making RPD frameworks. If any are in the European theater

I just clicked on an ad by Dale Dental and sent an email to see if they ship to Switzerland.

Thanks for your input.
TRY ARGEN .COM

R

ritrid1

Reaction score
[qote="Old Navy Tech, post: 121222, member: 1940"]Hello Members and fellow labtechs

Thanks for your input.[/quote]
I have tried argen and it's good so far

Old Navy Tech

Old Navy Tech

Reaction score

Thanks Cadfan, I will check them out.

to Icondental: Waiting on Argen to get back to me... had to contact my old rep that I use to place orders with when in Seattle as the contact form denied me access.

Dale Dental does SLM of precious and base metals.... just gonna cost me a arm and leg to get it shipped, plus I need to find out the Swiss import reporting laws to see how much extra it will cost.

Top Bottom