One Day Free Seminar (UK)

• Thread starter k2 Ceramic Studio
  • Start date
k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Sorry for the short notice, but thought I would post this just in case some of the UK guys & girls wanted to come......

6th June (tomorrow) in Wrexham there will be a free one day seminar. Implants in your practice by Professor Amr Zahran BDS, M.Sc, Ph.D

Open to all General Practitioners and Implantologists and dental technicians.

The lectures are very informative and are great for beginners through to experienced dentists/tecs,

The start time is 9:30-2:30 and full CPD will be given.

I will be showing a few cases that we have done and also talking about the ease of the system, also how we create our digital work flow.

Brynkinalt Business Centre
The Estate Office
Chirk, Wrexham LL14 5NS
T: +44 (0) 1691 773425

Brynkinalt Hall - The Hall

Osteocare Implant SystemOsteocare Implant System

All the best Pete

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Sorry but Paul can't make it, tomorrow is the Sirona Golf tourney........he'll be on the 9th hole handing out Kool-Aid for those closest to the margin!

Last edited:
M

martintay

Reaction score
Sorry for the short notice, but thought I would post this just in case some of the UK guys & girls wanted to come......

6th June (tomorrow) in Wrexham there will be a free one day seminar. Implants in your practice by Professor Amr Zahran BDS, M.Sc, Ph.D

Open to all General Practitioners and Implantologists and dental technicians.

The lectures are very informative and are great for beginners through to experienced dentists/tecs,

The start time is 9:30-2:30 and full CPD will be given.

I will be showing a few cases that we have done and also talking about the ease of the system, also how we create our digital work flow.

Brynkinalt Business Centre
The Estate Office
Chirk, Wrexham LL14 5NS
T: +44 (0) 1691 773425

Brynkinalt Hall - The Hall

Osteocare Implant SystemOsteocare Implant System

All the best Pete

Good luck with that Pete - shame its tomorrow and a long way from here.

T

thewhitelab

Reaction score
yes, good luck Pete
like you say, a little more notice and will come over to the next one!

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys, the day was fantastic, we had a good turnout the venue was bang on and the weather was great. Looks like we picked up some new implant surgeons and made some new links. Thanks again Pete

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Picking up new docs is always a good thing! Care to share any of your best one-liners? In the vein of: "Is it hot in here, or did you inject me with the wrong needle?" Best I could do :/

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Fantastic Affinity, no one liners sorry but I may get you to write a couple for me for next time Lol.

Top Bottom