Multimat Touch & press

A

aergarcia

Reaction score
Does anybody using multimat touch & press by dentsply? Can I use this for the emax ingots instead of their programat ep 5000? Any thoughts about this?????

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
Does anybody using multimat touch & press by dentsply? Can I use this for the emax ingots instead of their programat ep 5000? Any thoughts about this?????

Yes you can use it. It may be a little work to dial things in because of the different brand of oven, but it can work for you. We have discussed this topic in heavy detail recently. I am not sure how to do it, but maybe one of the guys on here can post the thread on this for you to take a look at.

A

aergarcia

Reaction score
Re: Multimat

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell where is the thread so that I can into it.

B

Branes

Reaction score

Hi there, by any chance do you have Operation Manual MULTIMAT TOUCH & PRESS DENTSPLY?
If yes, I kindly asking you to send it to me please([email protected]),would be very appreciated!
Thank you in advance.

H

harry1

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by aergarcia

Hi there, by any chance do you have Operation Manual MULTIMAT TOUCH & PRESS DENTSPLY?
If yes, I kindly asking you to send it to me please([email protected]),would be very appreciated!
Thank you in advance.

Hi,
Search thread 'multimat pressing emax'

Always best to use the recommended pressing oven. I've pressed several systems in the T&P and got good results. The emax guys are not much help and every oven is different, so you have a lot of trial and error, till you hit the right parameters, but worth the effort if $ cost is an issue. Suspect 'Bedrock' has the same problem with his Ney Creampress QEX.

Operation Manual MULTIMAT TOUCH & PRESS DENTSPLY?, can be found at
DeguDent
> Communication & service
> Downloads
> Equipment
> Multimat 2
> Multimat 2 T&P DFU multimlingual

It will work and you will get frustrated, but could save a lot of $.