Maryland bridge in exo

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
I have two Maryland bridges to CAD. 6-7-8 and 9-10-11. I want to copy my wax up. I set up the job : copymill pontics and since there is no copymill onlay I clicked offset inlay for the wing and connected the wings to the pontic, green dots. I outlined the wings' margines and exo proposed only wings and no pontics. What did I do wrong for the pontics not to be there? Please help!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If monolithic, then just select anatomic waxup for each wing with the pontic area left blank.
If you need cutback for porcelain then select reduced waxup for each wing leaving the pontic area blank.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Thank you!
If monolithic, then just select anatomic waxup for each wing with the pontic area left blank.
If you need cutback for porcelain then select reduced waxup for each wing leaving the pontic area blank.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Can I change my existing job or do I have to start from scratch and rescan?

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
You should be able to change the existing job then load the original scan data when it asks you, then re-design

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
You should be able to change the existing job then load the original scan data when it asks you, then re-design
I tried that but it didn't work. It said the previous job doesn't match the new one or something like that. I should have written it down. So I am rescanning the case.