Looking..

L

Lacey

Reaction score
Hello there,

My name is Lacey I have been a Lab Tech. for 19 years. I am looking for a position in removable's if anyone knows of one in the Slidell LA. area. Experienced in the following:

All phases of removable from model work,setting,waxing,processing,and finishing.
Implant cases included.
Repairs,relines
Quality control
Scheduling cases in and invoicing cases out using Quick Books
3yrs of crown and bridge exp.
Model work,some waxing,opaquing,building,stain and glaze

Managed a small lab for years so pretty much touched on a lil of everything. Answering the phone consulting with doctors on cases,pick ups and deliveries. And working 15 plus hours a day 7 days a week. I LOVE what I do! I worked for a Dentist doing assisting first. Then went to a lab and haven't left lab work since. I do hope to have the opportunity to learn the digital side. Have very lil exp. with it. Well thanks for yall's time. Much success to everyone!!

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
With your experience, you shouldn't have any problem finding a job, good removable techs are hard to find. Send your resume to all of your local labs. Then follow up with a phone call.

L

Lacey

Reaction score
With your experience, you shouldn't have any problem finding a job, good removable techs are hard to find. Send your resume to all of your local labs.
Ya that's what I'm thinking. So many small labs around here have closed down it's unbelievable. I have enjoyed working in a smaller lab because get to be more involved. So guess it's time to venture out!!