looking to purchase a pre-owned 3shape scanner

P

pplslt

Reaction score
Hello. I LOVE this forum!! It has so much inspiration and information for those of us not actively in the game too busy going through the motion every day to get the job done.

I’ve learned so much about CAD/CAM through DLN and some of my colleagues now, I think I’m ready to join the tech adventure.

As a result of my research, it seems like the 3shape scanners produce quality scans and designs.

Please contact me if you have a 3shape scanner for sale via email at wealthywillow(at)gmail.com (please don't let the email address fool you. I'm no where near that financial status...yet ;))

And those of you who own/operate one, please tell me if how you can design abutments on it. I’m working with Nobel, Atlantis, and Strauman abutments a lot. Do I purchase add-on from them and then incorporate in Dental Designer to design abutments? How much am I going to pay to 3shape/3rd party vendors?

Thanks in advance.

Slipstream

Slipstream

Reaction score
For the sake of helping everyone out a little, Lance is near Seattle in Washington State, so US based scanners may save some postage

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Used 3shape huh?

You will have to pay yearly fees, PLUS transfering the license to your name.

After that, you will have spent very very close to cost of new scanner.

Good luck with that idea! Let us know how it goes.

Mr. Monkey

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Did you do any research on this forum concerning an Exocad based scanner?
Not trying to confuse you, but...

Last edited:
P

pplslt

Reaction score
I have a little bit of exposure to 3shape dental designer and that played big part in leaning towards exocad. I will do my due diligence on Exocad but it would be appreciated if someone can tell me which scanner equipment works best with Exocad software?

Top Bottom