Katana STML shade issue

user name

user name

Reaction score
I thought I had this figured out, so I was apparently crusing on easy street with a less critical eye. Shame on me.

My A shades...1,2 especially, are looking way low value/gray. I dont know if its a change in the product or my oven being way off, but its not stuff I can work with.

Anyone else seeing this?

I havent heard back from Katana yet.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I honestly stopped using Katana because of the same problems .It didn't matter which sintering furnace I used or what temperatures or time . I'm actually about to post a question asking about The Argenz st and nexx zr multi experiences as I would like to try these .

user name

user name

Reaction score
I honestly stopped using Katana because of the same problems .It didn't matter which sintering furnace I used or what temperatures or time . I'm actually about to post a question asking about The Argenz st and nexx zr multi experiences as I would like to try these .
Youre using Beyond + now, correct? Ive been using it quite a bit, but I sure would like to find something even better.

I dont recall Katana looking so gray before.

Im going to contact Zubler and ask to try theirs.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I can recommend both. Nexx's Multis are the same as ZirCad Multis. Very limited in shade selection, though, but also quite esthetic. I just gave Argen's ST a try, too. So far so good and available in all Vita Classic shades plus BL.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
edit: never mind

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Youre using Beyond + now, correct? Ive been using it quite a bit, but I sure would like to find something even better.

I dont recall Katana looking so gray before.

Im going to contact Zubler and ask to try theirs.
Yes , as new materials come out it's always fun to try new stuff and try to get that better more consistent product .