Help Wanted In-house removable technician in WA state

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Removable technician: Never gonna get rich but will always be able to make a living.
Ya wanna make mo'doh? DO MO WORK.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
@kcdt , have you seen this thread?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I tagged him also, Wenatchee is only a few hours from portland...

K

Karen Semryck

Reaction score
Jon, give me a call perhaps I can assist, 289-341-0053. Regards, Karen

Jon the denture dentist

Jon the denture dentist

Reaction score
We're still looking for our all star denture man! So if you are at all interested in learning more about our position or know of someone that is, please send me a message or respond to the post.

Thanks!

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Why don’t you call Kriss Merriman at Bates Tech in Tacoma, go see what the students are doing and offer one an internship and possible job..

You will find what you want

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
We are looking for a removable technician for our well established practice. We keep a steady pace and have an emphasis on quality rather than quantity. We currently process our dentures using the Ivocap system or traditional press pack depending on the case. We do not have any outside accounts and I am told that I am easy to work with :). Our current technician had to move out of state to take care of an ill family member but says he would love to talk to anybody interested in the position to let them know what the job entails and what the working conditions are like. We offer a competitive wage, medical benefits, paid holidays and a bonus program.

Our practice is located in Wenatchee Washington. We enjoy four seasons and are surrounded by rivers, mountains and lakes. If you are interested in the position or know of someone that is please let me know. I appreciate it!
Jon,
I would love to talk about the position. I live just over the mountains in Mill Creek WA. My dad and sister live in Waterville. Please call me
Dan
425-971-1634