Implant library

D

DDILab

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone have MiS and megagen implant systems in their implant library?
I'm trying to do a case that is a combination of these two systems. I would like to create a hybrid bar.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I haven't seen them in any library personally, maybe cause the demand for those platforms are low your best bet is to get UCLA abutments, wax and cast. They both DO NOT have a custom abutment program, just the good ol UCLA abutment way.

mert_k

mert_k

Reaction score
Hi,
We have MiS in our library, but not so familiar with Megagen system. We actually have the ability to add new connections into our library, so if you could provide me an implant/analogue, abutment and screw for megagen, i can arrange it to be implemented into the system within 24 hrs.

Please check some works we do below.

1_1.jpg bar1.jpg bar3.jpg DSCF0049.jpg DSCF0051.jpg Untitled_Panorama1.jpg

Cheers
1_1.jpg bar1.jpg bar3.jpg DSCF0049.jpg DSCF0051.jpg Untitled_Panorama1.jpg

mert_k

mert_k

Reaction score
Ah sorry we have megagen EZPlus 3.3 and 4.0 platforms readily available in-house as well.

We have just received an order for implant bar on ezplus last week, so we have these connections available now.

All my best, Mert

mert_k

mert_k

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone have MiS and megagen implant systems in their implant library?
I'm trying to do a case that is a combination of these two systems. I would like to create a hybrid bar.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Hi DDILab,

I think we can help on this combination case for a hybrid bar. Please let me know if there is sth i can do.

All my best, Mert

J

JSnyder85

Reaction score
Mis is compatable with zimmer tsv and i believe Megagen is as well

nik1618kin

nik1618kin

Reaction score
Hi,
We have MiS in our library, but not so familiar with Megagen system. We actually have the ability to add new connections into our library, so if you could provide me an implant/analogue, abutment and screw for megagen, i can arrange it to be implemented into the system within 24 hrs.

Please check some works we do below.

View attachment 3056 View attachment 3057 View attachment 3058 View attachment 3059 View attachment 3060 View attachment 3061

Cheers

Hi Mert, is your library available for open systems? I have a 3shape CAD software

mert_k

mert_k

Reaction score
Hi Mert, is your library available for open systems? I have a 3shape CAD software

:( I am afraid not available for open systems. Because the library has been developed by our R&D team inhouse, and all the CAD sw, CAM sw etc. have been modified in accordance with our needs.

The current situation is something like we bought a brand new Mercedes, and then modified almost all parts of it such as engine, transmission, etc. that it is not a Mercedes anymore.

So the resulting system as well as the library is not a commercial product to sell. However, we would be more than happy to cooperate on your milling outsourcings.

All my best, Mert

Slipstream

Slipstream

Reaction score
One of the megagen systems is compatible with an existing system the others (2 i think) are unique to them, they are as keen to complete the restoration work in their own labs as to sell the implant system to your dentist, which may be why they have no custom abutment option for labs.

Last edited: