Hello,3shape help

ice_pascu

ice_pascu

Reaction score
Hello,i need 3shape help,i want to buy a 3shape scanner d640 from ebay,tomorrow i will connect with team viewer to the pc and scanner,please advice me where to look for licente or that to look for.The Pc has a dongle but i think no licente the seller(not in the dental area) has pictures with the a scaned rock:) yes a little stone,i think it works....but a need more information,thank you

Last edited:
k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/f8/3shape-d640-ebay-7844/CAUTION, This one cought my eye as well but some time ago, he is asking way too much cash for it, I googled it and a link came back to a thred on here DLN, The seller was getting a hard time for being over priced. I dont know anything about 3shape scanners but this thing has been up for sale for a long time now. see if you can find COOLHANDSLUKE on here. This guys a whiz with 3shape and may be able to help or Colin McNair as he is licenced to sell them, I would walk away unless you can take a 3shape tech with you to pick the thing up.

I am 100% sure he has sold it once for £2500 and it fell through !!!!!!!!. All the best Pete

Have a look at this link as well, the guys are talking about 3hape
http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/f33/3-shape-scanner-5127/

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
how much? If I were you I wouldn't even consider it, it could end up costing a lot more than you think. If you don't want to spend a lot consider the D500..but if you must and you want to test the licenses out, just load the dental manager and try to load a design. Be sure to note what version of the software it's running.