GREAT ! Like NEW dental CAD-CAM system for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydceramist

Sydceramist

Reaction score
Not worth it.

joe.s

joe.s

NO-I'm NOT that beautiful
Reaction score
Not worth it.

I beg to differ !
Just to get this new scanner with fully loaded EXOCAD you would have to pay more then 30k.
It means you are getting this like new (judging by the pictures) simultaneous 5-axis wet mill for less then 50k.
NOT BAD AT ALL - imho.

Sydceramist

Sydceramist

Reaction score
If its a great deal then get it!
I looked into the system thourghly, I wouldn't take it for free!

I agree the scanner is a prince!

Last edited:
BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
I worked with this scanner. Very nice by way too slow for me.
If all the equipment is relatively new I don't see anything that competes on price. I think it's priced to sell. Generally speaking, a quality wet mill will start at $60K and this doesn't include the 5 axis CAM which is at least another $10K.
I don't have any experience with the mill but many others do. And, I believe most are very happy with it.
Good luck,.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Its overpriced, last 3 ive seen sold for under 30k.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Plus this gentleman has been trying to sell it for over a year, I have watched the price drop and drop since Jan. His pictures change from time to time but it is the same person.

I have conversed with him and its still in production last I spoke with him back in June. From the pictures it appears to be well cared for but as others have stated, other used systems have sold for much less money.

Wyolab

Wyolab

Reaction score
So how much for the scanner, software and PC?

joe.s

joe.s

NO-I'm NOT that beautiful
Reaction score
If its a great deal then get it!
I looked into the system thourghly, I wouldn't take it for free!
I agree the scanner is a prince!

Hey Sydceramist,

Actually - I did "get it" - in 2007.
And it is working great for us since then.
German work horse. Unbelievable 5-axis mill ! No problems whatsoever.
We mild practically every material there is to mill with it - even the newest ones like: Lava Ultimate.

What I do not understand thou is :
why are you trying to STINK-UP this guy sell thread
with your unsolicited, USELESS and and lacking any experience opinion ?
From your other posts in the forum one can see you do NOT even have any cad-cam system and probably had never even used one.
It's safe to say: you know SH1T about cad-cam !

Last edited:
Sydceramist

Sydceramist

Reaction score
1st. you cant insult someone like that on here, all I said is get it, did you pay 80k for yours?

2nd. I have owned 2 systems ( I have worked with another 5) and if you looked at my posts then you would see I had a cercon and as a closed system similar to everest (in some areas like hardware, I know material can be opened) there is limitations especially if you are not in the EU as getting service is hard. That is the main reason because of service!

I agree its a great machine! but if you have a problem your stuck.

The engine uses 2 burs for what we are doing these days it has its limitations there. Maybe you are just milling copings I do a fare few bars and need a system with an edge.

I know you can fit different sizes and shapes but you need to know what you are doing and spend time and money.

I am not stinking it up just said not worth it and if you read other posters they agree. I am being honest.

I turned down a like new everest with a pro scan for 15k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom