For sale Ivoclar InLine

v2thmaster

v2thmaster

Reaction score
Inline complete porcelain kit .Vita A-D: Opager 3g and 9g, Margin Porselain (100%Full),Deep Dentin (90% full),Dentin and Incisal (90%),Essence kit (100% full),Gingiva Kit (100% full),Stain kit (85% full) plus 2 additional glaze syringes , All shade guides and most liquids.
Price $2100 + shipping

PM if you have any questions.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Why are you selling it Vadim?

v2thmaster

v2thmaster

Reaction score
Hi Rob,
How are you man? I called you a few times. Sounds like you very busy, it's a good sign :)
So the reason I sell it is 95% of all work we do is E.max and other all ceramic restorations, and for a few pfm's I do in the month I use GC MC. I love how inLine look's but for me GC is easier to work with, so the is inLine sitting in the corner and collecting dust, I thought about it for some time and decided to sell it.

On the other note Remember I told you we trying Galaxy II for emax, I tested it for some time and decided to stay with Speed, fit on Galaxy not as good (always loose) as on Speed.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Hi Vadim,
Yeah man, I'm totally sorry and feel horrible that I haven't returned your phone calls.....I owe you a couple drinks for that. I have been very busy, and dealing with this head cold or flu or whatever it is. I know one thing, it needs to stop living in head......grrrr

You should try using Whip Mix Formula 1.....126 dollars a box from Nowak Dental, much cheaper than Speed. I've used that for the last couple years and never had a problem and turned a few techs on to it. As for porcelain, I'm thinking about going towards GC myself as well. I'm getting ready to purchase the IQ one body with the MC margins, I'll keep you posted.