Florida symposium and expo

R

rosarioortholab

Reaction score
I attended the course given by Don Inman and his associate James Wells. The subjects were 3shape
Digital software and laser welding. The laser was awesome. I'm definitely going to try and get one.
Don showed us how to create study models digitally as we'll as diagnostic setups. It was not as threatening as I thought. In the near future the ortho lab industry is without a doubt going to transition into this technology. It was great having an ortho lab specific course.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed the presentation. What did you think of the rest of the show and the facility?

R

rosarioortholab

Reaction score
Dr. Mark Murphy gave a talk during lunch . Very informative. The facilities were great. The expo was on the small side but good nonetheless. The evening reception was a Hawaiian themed. Lots of fun. I look forward to attending next year.

Inman Labs

Inman Labs

Reaction score
I attended the course given by Don Inman and his associate James Wells. The subjects were 3shape
Digital software and laser welding. The laser was awesome. I'm definitely going to try and get one.
Don showed us how to create study models digitally as we'll as diagnostic setups. It was not as threatening as I thought. In the near future the ortho lab industry is without a doubt going to transition into this technology. It was great having an ortho lab specific course.

I am glad you enjoyed it!
I really like the new host hotel and always love to hear Dr. Mark, he is always great. The problem with ortho specific courses is that so few show up. I was on the FDLA Board for a lot of years and every year we would get a strong demand for ortho but at the expo very few would show. It is hard to justify setting up ortho courses when only 3 or 4 end up showing up. I was thrilled we had 11 at the hands on and about 40 at the QC Presentation the next day. I also want it known that James and I donated our time because we both love what we do and we are happy to share what we know.

Don

doug

doug

Reaction score
I sat in on Don's presentation for awhile and, while I don't know anything about Ortho, I found it interesting and well presented.

R

rosarioortholab

Reaction score
I wish there could be more participation. Our segment is small in relation to the whole dental lab industry.
Your passion as well as james' shows. Thanks!