Experienced ceramist needed

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I am convinced that there are no experienced ceramists in the Indianapolis area looking for a job. We have been looking for five years. My uncle is our anterior ceramist and we need another one now and to take his position when he retires in the in next 5-10 years. Let me know if there are any experienced ceramists out there that may be interested in moving to central Indiana. We are looking for someone who can consistently produce "B" level work....emphasis on consistently.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Sorry you cant find anyone... It seems quality techs are slim across the country... I read there are only 45k technicians in the country. o about 75% suck. The other 25% at least half have limited skills... So now I ask, how does it feel to be in the top 10% of awesome technicians?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
It would feel a whole lot better if I could get one of those top 10% to come work with me. :) Cmon Marcus, Indianapolis has so much more going on than NYC. :)

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
It would feel a whole lot better if I could get one of those top 10% to come work with me. :) Cmon Marcus, Indianapolis has so much more going on than NYC. :)

I could take care of all your business for you better than most. But I wouldn't qualify as an outstanding ceramist. And my heart is in NYC. I hope I can pull this NYC move off and live here forever.
Come September 15, I will have been here one year. So Awesome!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
B rated Talent is easy to find but with that most of the time comes a C level employee.

I have found good people stay with good people, finding new people that don't have issues is the hard part.

As many of you have known I am selective as to who I have added over the years, if I can't stand you at an interview I don't care how talented you are you're not going to fit in here.

I have been blessed recently to add some really great people who I feel are going to be here for the long term which feels great.

Good Luck Brett keep looking they are out there.

V

Vizsla

Reaction score
Brett, I am interested in submitting my Resume, can you confirm an email address please?