Exocad Install

R

Ribtor

Reaction score
Hey, total exocad noob here.
I was given an exocad dongle by my employer so I could learn exocad in my 'spare time.'

ive installed the framework and unzipped exocad. I have logged into dental share.

When i load a test case and design it the wizard is finished, there is no crown. Screenshot Ive tried loading a bunch of cases with the same result

The exocadframework was and zip were from this website, just found it online. there is no scanner attached.

Should I just copy the exocad folder from one in the lab and move it to the other PC to install?

doug

doug

Reaction score
You may need to get a legal copy form your vendor. install that on your computer and take the dongle from work home to use it. properly.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
is the dongle Green or Blue?

if Green, you have a demo dongle, it will not save any data but let you do the whole case.

if Blue you have a full licensed version, but you may have the wrong framework file.

either way your employer should be your support unless you are both learning.

R

Ribtor

Reaction score
Hey, Thanks. The Dongle is blue. I will contact the vendor on Monday if I cant get this sorted out. I was trying to get this going for the weekend is all.

There is no support at work from staff with exocad, we are all on 3shape but we have an account that wants exocad because they want us to share our designs with them so they can approve before production.

Is the framework file base on the vendor or the version of exocad? honestly, I feel so dumb rn