Enterra VLC and Flexibles

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I think it was here awhile back that someone was saying they wanted
to sell thier Enterra unit (was it Tim?) Anyway, I may be in the market unless
my Triad will cure Eclipse (just flippers and repairs).
I'm also thinking about buying a Flexite unit after years of thought and would like to hear other's thoughts (pros and cons).

Thanks!

Michelle

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Whats your level of experience with the system? If you have little or none then do some research on Eclipse before you invest in the system. It can be a hassle.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Whats your level of experience with the system? If you have little or none then do some research on Eclipse before you invest in the system. It can be a hassle.

I'm an expert with the Triad VLC denture material for baseplates and flippers but just want to add some strength. Does the Eclispe slump like the Triad ?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I process acrylic partials with Proflex clasps instead.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I process acrylic partials with Proflex clasps instead.

How do those ProFlex clasps hold up? I tried their gasket material one time and it came back for redo because the material had turned red. I didn't really question why (meds or whatever) but didn't use it again.
I'm about to purchase some things like I mentioned before and possibly do some flexible clasps on acrylic like you but a person can't get enough info!
I think I read just about every post here and on DT on this subject along with other sites but there seems to be different camps on each subject.
I also don't want to buy something that will be out of business shortly after I buy .....

Michelle

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Thanks Tom I tried to watch these but both cut out after about 1 min
(in mid sentence:). Could you try and repost entire clips ?

Thanks,
Michelle

PS.... What happened to your webinar did I miss it?

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
thetoothfarie

thetoothfarie

Reaction score
Your Triad unit will not cure Eclipse. I have worked with it in the past and am certified by Dentsply (took a course). Feel free to call if I can Help you.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Thanks, the clear wire video worked this time. I'm almost sold but want to know how the material holds up long term. (6 months - 1 + year). I've been burned before on new material.
Can you also repost the Proflex video in long form too?

Michelle

Tom,

I came back to look at the training video but it is gone, could you please either email me or repost.

Thanks!
Michelle

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Your Triad unit will not cure Eclipse. I have worked with it in the past and am certified by Dentsply (took a course). Feel free to call if I can Help you.

Thanks Kim. GC had sent me some eclipse material to sample a few months before he passed on, so I got my hands on the eclipse material and wished it were in the sheet or rope form like Triad (that's the extent of my Eclipse training :) I'd need the course if I took the plunge and bought the enterra (i don't move quickly on these things as I study the subject to pieces first.......... Anyway, I'm sure I'll have questions in the future.

Thanks!

Michelle

Top Bottom