e.Max ingot advice

user name

user name

Reaction score
Im going to do a super-rush pair of 3 unit upper anterior bridges tomorrow. No time to order ingots. I did the models today, and will have only tomorrow to complete the work for an 8:00am seat the next day. * tomorrow night is the ONLY night I cant work, so these have to fly. Dr. asked for B-1. Stumps vary...ND-2,3,4&7. Waxup should be atleast 1.0-1.2 at the thinest. Ive got some of the large ingots in LT B-1 and LT BL-4. I was hoping to do my best stain and glaze because of the time factor. Im thinking the BL-4.

In the chart they go from the B-1 to the BL-3 on the darker stumps. Why not graduate to a 4 and then a 3 where youre starting to battle the value?:confused:

R

rabia

Reaction score
i would go for BL4 full wax up, silicon key for it, then very little cut back to creat some mamelons on the incisal area. after pressing i isolate the silicon key then add my effects on the bridge itself.. push the silicon key on it to take the shape i waxed before.. no time to sit and build up.. its working fine for rush cases :p