e.max anterior

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
This patient wanted lighter teeth but not bleached shade. I played around with the essence and internal stains. Also, added a band of bleach shade in the middle, very subtle. Programed the lip support & length in the provisionals. Function & phonetics were my priority!
e.max E.G mail.001.jpg e.max E.G.006.jpg e.max E.G.007.jpg e.max E.G.008.jpg

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Nice result Russ! How long you think it took you to do the ceramic work on this. from frame prep(sprinkle layer etc) to finish?

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
Nice result Russ! How long you think it took you to do the ceramic work on this. from frame prep(sprinkle layer etc) to finish?

Thanks Paul !

I never time myself on cases. I usually run several cases at the same time. This way my eyes stay fresh & I pick up little things to make the case better!
Besides, each case is different. With 6 unit anterior cases, I have waxed it once to create provisionals. At this stage, we test for function, labial contours & lip support etc. I will receive a model of the provisionals with notes. I will wax again to match the provisionals. My fee allows me this approach. My Dr's enjoy
the short time needed to place & patient satisfaction! I remain "old school"....

Russ
DSCF1652.jpg

Last edited:
P

paulg100

Reaction score
thanks, i try to work in the same way (and charge what i need to !)

"I usually run several cases at the same time. This way my eyes stay fresh & I pick up little things to make the case better!"

Lost count of the amount of times ive finished a job, then i come in the next morning and take a last look at it and argh! you see problems straight away.

This is a big problem espcially if you work alone and these no one else to give things the once over, you go blind staring at these anterior cases to long.

Thats another area where photographing really helps, instead of staring at something for an hour trying to figure out why its not looking right, i just snap it with me desk mounted camera which goes stright to the pc, and you can usually see stright away where theres a line angle off etc.

Really helps.

The other way is supposed to be looking at the case in mirror but this never really worked for me.

Last edited:
NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Beautiful work Mr. DeVreugd! I love what you did around the tissue. I am 37 yrs old and wondering if I have enough years left to get anywhere near the kind of work you are doing...

Alistar

Alistar

Reaction score
Nice result Russ. I like your tooth form and artistry in the incisal 1/3.

What was your ingot choice, if you don't mind sharing?

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
Beautiful work Mr. DeVreugd! I love what you did around the tissue. I am 37 yrs old and wondering if I have enough years left to get anywhere near the kind of work you are doing...

Never quite trying !!!! I just started with e.max in the last 18 months.

Russ

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
Nice result Russ. I like your tooth form and artistry in the incisal 1/3.

What was your ingot choice, if you don't mind sharing?

Thanks Alistar!

Most of my e.max starts with MO0.....This started after I took a Course from Oliver Brix at the I.D.E.A Center in Calif.

Russ

Top Bottom