Want To Buy DWX-51D Calibration Plate

K

karlanm

Reaction score
Hey y'all, I've been hunting down a calibration plate for the 51d for a while and can only find a disc without the posts that stick out. Roland no longer keeps them in stock. Anyone have one they'd like to sell? I know they aren't cheap and would be willing to pay a fair price.

In lieu of that, I've considered trying to get one machined, however Roland doesn't have any information on the dimensions of the plate, however this would be my last option.

Thanks!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I've been hunting down a calibration plate for the 51d for a while and can only find a disc without the posts that stick out. Roland no longer keeps them in stock. Anyone have one they'd like to sell? I know they aren't cheap and would be willing to pay a fair price.

In lieu of that, I've considered trying to get one machined, however Roland doesn't have any information on the dimensions of the plate, however this would be my last option.

Thanks!
maybe check with @Garland Dental Services ?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I'm in Austin area, called them a while back and they didn't have any. Guess it's worth checking again, but I know they are moving the next week or two and everything is probably boxed up lol
Roland hasnt been able to point you in the proper direction? seems silly they cant find a supplier with one collecting dust somewhere

K

karlanm

Reaction score
Roland hasnt been able to point you in the proper direction? seems silly they cant find a supplier with one collecting dust somewhere
I agree. A ton of people (Argen, Roland, etc) have the plate, but it comes without those three posts that screw in. I suspect they want people to get a new mill and aren't particularly interested in supporting older equipment, which is certainly their prerogative and in the best interest of their investors (eye roll).

I have been meaning to call the Latin American and Japanese division, but haven't gotten around to it.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I agree. A ton of people (Argen, Roland, etc) have the plate, but it comes without those three posts that screw in. I suspect they want people to get a new mill and aren't particularly interested in supporting older equipment, which is certainly their prerogative and in the best interest of their investors (eye roll).

I have been meaning to call the Latin American and Japanese division, but haven't gotten around to it.
keep us posted if you find a solution.
i have the plate with posts, but i still use my 51D lol

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
Hi, try to fix the calibration with a manual correction, you have to mill a calibration specimen….

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
Did you get the calibration plate ?