Dental Wing

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Not exactly sure but you could try to just enter it as a case, pick all the teeth as crowns and scan it. Hope this helps, or you may have to tell it its diagnostic data needed, but still choose all as crowns and scan and send. I am having a lot of issues also, I am a big fan of Jensen and their support, but it is getting old. I wait a day to get call backs and ever since my latest update there seems to be more issues. I am dealing with heavy occl. contacts even thought I have my adaptation parameters set to be .7mm out of occl.? Any ideas, Thanks Mike

Everybody has a lot of issues with Dental Wings . It is a plague . Now my implant libraries are not compatible anymore after the last update . WTF ? Very smart DW guys , very customer friendly .

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
What implant libraries, haven't used them but I do need to change where the access hole is on a hybrid abut. as it's a new one from astra and the interface margin is not parallel with the access hole. It is a profile temp abut where the facicial mg is more sub -g than the ling so the machine wants to put the hole on the buccal instead of through the top.

gatorteeth87

gatorteeth87

Reaction score
Looking to scan a study model in dental wings and don't see a basic procedure for it. How would I do this. I then want to send the file to the milling center as I forgot to put the study model in the box for a couple of custom abutments. HELP. EJADA

So I never got the wax-up scan feature to work very well but I would think that if you scanned your pre-op model as a wax-up and then scanned the operative arch and did the 3-point alignment, you would accomplish the same thing. I haven't tried it but it should work in theory?

Good luck mate!

William

William

Reaction score
So I never got the wax-up scan feature to work very well but I would think that if you scanned your pre-op model as a wax-up and then scanned the operative arch and did the 3-point alignment, you would accomplish the same thing. I haven't tried it but it should work in theory?

Good luck mate!

this is how the adapt anatomy to was up worked out for me.

Attachments

• haha-2.jpg
    haha-2.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 46
  • ha.jpg
    ha.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 41
ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
What implant libraries, haven't used them but I do need to change where the access hole is on a hybrid abut. as it's a new one from astra and the interface margin is not parallel with the access hole. It is a profile temp abut where the facicial mg is more sub -g than the ling so the machine wants to put the hole on the buccal instead of through the top.

Scan the abutment design the crown set your veiw down the long axis of the abutment screw channel. Set your free wax add remove tool to the desired screw access diameter and reduce the channel. Manually perforate the last half mm manually. For an abutment use the telescopic coping technique.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom