Dental mill

L

LifeLike

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Red Dental Mill machine , looks like it used at lot of the same components as the other mills, does anyone have one? If so what are your thoughts , did not seem as heavy duty as Origins mills , but it looked pretty good.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
S. Keating had a few.

Maybe he will chime in?

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
It's been in magazines and trade shows for at least Five years now.

So I'm sorry, but I must be sarcastic. It's just the way it is. LOL

Scott

Techy

Techy

Reaction score
This is the newest model from Turning Solutions, The original "Dental Mill" is a beast when is comes to reliability, and dependability. (Fits are a great) IMO

I believe the new "red" machine will likely be just as reliable and simple to use as the last two generations. Mind you will have the ability to cut a few more things...ie glass, and implant abutments i believe.

It also has suction built in and if I understand correct, will require much less compressed air to be utilized.

Time will tell!

Adam
popcorn

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
do you have machine picture

my dear friend do you have machine picture ,if you have so plese put with post,

Shaun Keating

Shaun Keating

Reaction score
S. Keating had a few.

Maybe he will chime in?

The machines are average at best. I would never recomend the company that sells, and services them to my worst enemy. They sell you the machine then demand that you buys their Zirconia and burs etc.etc...If you don't, they will not service your machines:mad:

I have many disgruntled lab owners that will attest to the same tactics that they used with them also. And they market as the most trusted named in the dental lab industry....what a sham!!

Work with anyone else in the industry and you'll be better off....feel free to call me anytime and I can refer many ehtical company's that will work very hard, and appreciate your business:)

How's that for chiming in ***:p

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
I have many disgruntled lab owners that will attest to the same tactics that they used with them also. And they market as the most trusted named in the dental lab industry....what a sham!!

Same fine folks who sold defective microwave furnaces, and marketed zirconia for aff label use.

D

DentalSouth

Reaction score
DentMill

I have been a member of the DentMill family for the past five years. I have two machines that mill and produce 100+ units per day. My experience with these machines has been exemplary. DentMill's tech support has been, by far, the best of any dental company that I have had the chance to work with in my 22 years of experience and I highly recommend their services and machines.

I have used their materials, exclusively, for the past 5 years and have had great results that my customers have found to be above satisfactory. I'm sure there are other good systems out there, but as far as Dental South is concerned, Digital Dental is the best choice for us.

JayH

JayH

Geek
Reaction score
I have been a member of the DentMill family for the past five years. I have two machines that mill and produce 100+ units per day. My experience with these machines has been exemplary. DentMill's tech support has been, by far, the best of any dental company that I have had the chance to work with in my 22 years of experience and I highly recommend their services and machines.

I have used their materials, exclusively, for the past 5 years and have had great results that my customers have found to be above satisfactory. I'm sure there are other good systems out there, but as far as Dental South is concerned, Digital Dental is the best choice for us.

DentMill or Digital Dental? They're two completely separate things.

Top Bottom