S

soma

Reaction score
75 Emax c15 blocks in various shades

8 incoris tzi (bruxzir) mono l
1 incoris tzi (bruxzir) 40/19
4 Mo0 b40L zircad
4 Mo1 c15 zircad

Retail around $2700 Canadian, I prefer to sell as one lot @ $1500 or my compliments to whoever buys the Mcxl/scanner combo

Also a MCXL milling machine in excellent condition, blue cam and Sirona 4.0 $30,000 (based on Ebay that seems to be the going rate)

Contact
[email protected]

306 343 6633

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
75 Emax c15 blocks in various shades

8 incoris tzi (bruxzir) mono l
1 incoris tzi (bruxzir) 40/19
4 Mo0 b40L zircad
4 Mo1 c15 zircad

Retail around $2700 Canadian, I prefer to sell as one lot @ $1500 or my compliments to whoever buys the Mcxl/scanner combo

Also a MCXL milling machine in excellent condition, blue cam and Sirona 4.0 $30,000 (based on Ebay that seems to be the going rate)

Contact
[email protected]

306 343 6633
How much for blue cam.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
The scanner works as is, for years and years....I even have extra HDD to use when the current One goes South.

Computer is a Dell Precision Workstation T3400 that I have for sale with the scanner.

The Lava 7 works the only way I know of. You buy the software to upgrade an existing scanner, and install on a 64bit computer, or buy the Computer offered from Jensen.

You have to pay anually for the license, otherwise it stops working. Same as all Lava 7 users.

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
What would the output format be. Can that be easily imported into lava 7. Also does that setup alow positive model antagonist scans. I have not used any of the old lava design/scan software. I would like to have a back up scanner. Lbt. Uldc. and stl. are the file types I can import into my 7 design software. We also have a pos. red cam on a system not doing any thing these days. I would like to become a little more affluent with 4.0 for Sirona connect. I unfortunately have 5 accounts with chair side units. Also blue cam has stl ouput which as a back up or additional scan capacity could be useful. Just hate to invest anything in Sirona but might be best fit for us right now.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Lava 7 can control the scanner and the scan data goes right into the CAD.

You can buy an extra license for very cheap and add to any existing Lava 5.0 software/scanner.

Otherwise, the Lava 5.0 scanner outputs ULDC and ccd2 files.

You can scan an opposing and import into Lava 7 and call it the antagonist, same/same. Take a bite scan and do some matching.

Blue CAM does not have stl output that I know of....never seen that happen. Have you actually talked to someone doing this?

A

Andymg

Reaction score
Is this still for sale??
I don't know how to PM anyone with a Cerec Bludcam or inlab or mcxl contact me thank you

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Is this still for sale??
I don't know how to PM anyone with a Cerec Bludcam or inlab or mcxl contact me thank you

Blue cam has been sold. I still have the MCXL though.

A

Andymg

Reaction score
How can I get a hold of you?
is it the inlab?

KTR

KTR

Reaction score
Sirona 4.0 software will output in open .STL

Top Bottom