Ceramist wanted

Z

Z2thguy

Reaction score
High quality, low volume. Experienced or aspiring high end ceramist needed
Kittery Maine. Predominately pfm and zirconia based restorations.
Email resume or questions
to [email protected]

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
Where and pay?

Kittery Maine

Kittery - Maine Office of Tourismwww.visitmaine.com › Regions › The Maine BeachesCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Kittery is situated between the Atlantic Ocean and the Piscataqua River just north of the New Hampshire border.

Z

Z2thguy

Reaction score
Really? Doesn't anyone want a good solid job doing top quality work for appreciative clients? Step up and interact, this is not a sweatshop. Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
Really? Doesn't anyone want a good solid job doing top quality work for appreciative clients? Step up and interact, this is not a sweatshop. Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone.
That is too bad that you located that fur away. We missing here in California lab owner who really thinking about quality and high end lab tech's vs cheap mass production Chinese Frankenstein anatomy crowns.Always been wandering if anywhere place like that.
Good luck.
Ed

Z

Z2thguy

Reaction score
Many thanks. I can assure you the compensation is VERY good. Only asking for 5 quality units per day. Been told by other techs its full time pay for a part time job. Clients from all over willing to wait for the work. Just don't want any job hoppers. It's more that a workplace, it's an extended family.

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
OK, Just had a look at the web site and showed it to the rest of the guys in the lab, We all want to come and will work for free if we can have a place to sleep and lots of cups of tea. Do you have room for us all if so when can we come? No, really the place looks fantastic and if I did not have kids then I would be VERY tempted. Hope you find the person your looking for. All the best Pete

Z

Z2thguy

Reaction score
We are located 50 minutes from Boston, 45 minutes from Portland, Maine and1 hour from Manchester, New Hampshire, 1 1/2 hrs from the White moutains of New Hampshire on the seacoast of southern Maine. Hope that helps. Desjardinsdental.com.

Z

Z2thguy

Reaction score
Thanks Pete! My tea brewing skills are lacking....willing to work on them though!

A

AaronR

Reaction score
I can vouch for the Z2thguy; Kittery, ME and its surrounding area is a beautiful place!! I live and work in Manchester, NH (only about 45 minute drive from Kittery). I frequent ME often and absolutely love the northern New England area, a beautiful part of the country, with unbelievable people with great attitudes towards life. Good luck Z2thguy in finding that great ceramist!!!