Anybody tried Wonderfill's "EZ Partial Fix Denture Repair Kit"

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm hopeing one of the early adopter types out here has tried this already and wouldn't mind sharing their impressions.(Okay, sorry for the pun)

Wonderfill is out with a new "Thingamajig"tm that's promising to make our lives easier. A lot of their stuff looks like things that would be nice, speed booster like stuff, but can be lived without. This one

http://www.wonderfill.com/products/ez-partial-fix

looks like a lifesaver for a mobile repair lab.

They say you can add a clasp to a metal framework using it without soldering, laser, or anything but a handpiece. Looks interesting. They are having you drill a hole thru the partial's framework, then attach a clasp affixed to the rpd essentially by a washer with a wrought wire attached to the outer circumference and placing a hex head screw thru the whole shebang.

They offer samples on lots of stuff, but none on this. It's $80-$100 a kit that supposedly lasts ~10 repairs. Guessing there's 10 sets of washer/wire doodads.

Anyway, any thoughts or experiences?

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I haven't tried that product from them but I did try the wonderfill and the wonderformer, works great, but when I opened the bucket it had a familiar scent...Playdoh! I spent $40 on a small bucket of Playdoh....so I won't try any more of their products.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried that product from them but I did try the wonderfill and the wonderformer, works great, but when I opened the bucket it had a familiar scent...Playdoh! I spent $40 on a small bucket of Playdoh....so I won't try any more of their products.
Ouch. Thanks! I've wanted to try kerosene as a stone separator-Super Sep smells just like it. And Wax-itdebublizer/surfectant seems like it may be windex.

Have we all been had?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Wax debubblizer probably is windex, I know techs who have used it. Kerosene for stone separator... I wouldn't try that on anything of value, but I have heard of people using olive oil so it probably can be done just fine.

Top Bottom