What's your solution

D

Dentalmike

Reaction score
I was interested in how others are handling material choices in this scenario.
Centrals and canines prepped mostly in enamel, laterals are metal implant. I think one piece implants placed by the doctor. I chose pfm powder on refractory and pfms on laterals.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

GAP

GAP

Reaction score
I was interested in how others are handling material choices in this scenario.

I might have done e.max press for centrals & cuspids w/ minimal layering facially - if stump shade wasn't dark and if there was at least .4mm of room. At .4-.5 I think I would have enough layering porc on there to blend/mesh with the pfz's on the laterals.

PFZ for laterals. Cuz of feathered edge & pref to keep things all-ceramic in the anterior

I think your case looks great -- the hue, value, all seem harmonious

D

Dentalmike

Reaction score
Thanks martintay, gap.
In my discussion with the doctor, I said pfms may need slight stain and could be placed as temps for a very short period, followed with photos for reference to make changes. After try in the doctor chose to bond centrals with a bright and slightly opacified resin to blend with laterals. Also perhaps to go ahead and place all units. Preps had beautiful color ans trans. To me, it can be almost single central difficulty to match to highest degree in cases like this.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Emax for the centrals and then either a fully layered ZR crown over the implants in HS ZR or even just a full contour ZR in HS with a simple facial cutback applied, easier build up.

Top Bottom