Used ORIGIN MEDIT SCANNER 4 SALE

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
It all depends what level of "openness" you got... if is truly open (like mine :D ) then it's a no brainer... otherwise everything will cost ya some pennies payable to the reseller. ..

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We have created many libraries in 3Shape. No issues here.

You created implant librarys? That is what we are talking about Sam.

Libraries that are used to make bars and abutments. Not anatomical.

So, you made those huh? Using scan-markers from where, your own design?

People are using your system now??

You have imported that system into another 3shape PC and it worked eh?

Somehow, I think you are full of Bologna.

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
You created implant librarys? That is what we are talking about Sam.

Libraries that are used to make bars and abutments. Not anatomical.

So, you made those huh? Using scan-markers from where, your own design?

People are using your system now??

You have imported that system into another 3shape PC and it worked eh?

Somehow, I think you are full of Bologna.

Yes, a implant library. Yes, people use our system now.

We made a custom library built from a few components, some of which is the NT Trading scan bodies. I have no doubt if we had to create our own scan bodies it would be the same work flow and process. In fact we are in the process of making many custom parts and libraries for release in the future!

Our R&D team is wicked smart. Happy Holidays everyone!

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
You made a library that exports the bottom interface, so people can make screw-retained bridges, bars, and abutments?

And this can be imported into anyones 3shape without 3shape activating that library on that dongle license....for a fee?

Just to be clear....because this is what I am talking about.

People use your system to make bars?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
You probably made a closed library that only works with One brand of premilled interface.

Not a truly open library that can make a bar or screw-retained bridge. Right...?

Just making a library to be used with existing hardware is not my definition of open.

That is the definition of closed Sam....so what if it is free that way. LOL

Making a 3shape library that is truly open so far cost money. Exporting the bottom interface.

Show me One that does not......

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
You made a library that exports the bottom interface, so people can make screw-retained bridges, bars, and abutments?

And this can be imported into anyones 3shape without 3shape activating that library on that dongle license....for a fee?

Just to be clear....because this is what I am talking about.

People use your system to make bars?

Not bars yet, but I'm sure its all the same work flow in creating these types of indications in 3Shape. We can also create 3Shape libraries that are closed to us or open, its kinda neat.

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
You probably made a closed library that only works with One brand of premilled interface.

Not a truly open library that can make a bar or screw-retained bridge. Right...?

Just making a library to be used with existing hardware is not my definition of open.

That is the definition of closed Sam....so what if it is free that way. LOL

Making a 3shape library that is truly open so far cost money.

Show me One that does not......

If you have the right geometry you can create whatever you want, is that not true with ExoCad as well?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, we can create any library.

I sell the open DDG for 3shape and been explained how the 3shape system works.

You did a great job of avoiding my main question.

Did you make a 3shape library that exports the bottom interface. Yes or no?

That is an open library! I understand you can mill your pre-milled blanks and cement onto NT Trading stuff.
That is not what I am asking. That is simply a closed, worthless library to own IMO.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Is it true that, to have an implant library for 3shape that will export the actual bottom interface costs $$.....correct? This is what was explained to me very clearly just recently.

Did your library actually export the bottom interface with the anti-rotation geometry in place, and correct? I don't believe it.

This is my definition of an open implant library.

You can make this in exocad for free.....but I don't think so for 3shape. This is my point.

I hope that was clear enough for you to hear this time. ?

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
Is it true that, to have an implant library for 3shape that will export the actual bottom interface costs $$.....correct? This is what was explained to me very clearly just recently.

Did your library actually export the bottom interface with the anti-rotation geometry in place, and correct? I don't believe it.

This is my definition of an open implant library.

You can make this in exocad for free.....but I don't think so for 3shape. This is my point.

I hope that was clear enough for you to hear this time. ?

I don't think you are listening to me. I understand what you are saying and that's great. ExoCAD is fantastic software and a great company.

You can create anything you want for libraries in 3Shape and as far as I know there is no cost to doing so. I might be wrong but I have never heard of any charge for creating any type of libraries, interface or not.

My two cents. Take it or leave it.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
So, that is a yes. Saying you might be wrong tells me you did not do this yet.

You made a library that can export the bottom interface and added it easy and free then?

Never heard of anything out there like this for free in the 3shape world.

Have not run across any CAD librarys for 3shape that can export the bottoms, except for DDG and ??

Forget what I am saying....I'm trying to figure out what you are saying....or not saying.

Your 0.02 is over priced. LOL

Top Bottom