Understanding CDL documentation

D

Davesgone

Reaction score
This is probably a dumb question: I am in the process of becoming a certified dental lab and one of the questions asked on the application is. Describe how records are maintained for other brand specific products used such as denture teeth. What does this mean? Please help!

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
We record the use of brand specific products on the invoices. I also list lot numbers of metal and acrylics and such at this time. With Quickbooks I change the lot numbers on the item list when we start a new lot so they appear automatically.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I dust-off my records every now and then. Sometimes I move them around from room to room. That's how I maintain my records.

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
I dust-off my records every now and then. Sometimes I move them around from room to room. That's how I maintain my records.

Are we talking 78's, 45's, or 33's? I converted all mine to 8 tracks.

H

HDL Owner

Reaction score
I always use dentsply materials exclussively so I know I have a good supplier and tech support to back me up if any problem occur. They supply me with warranty cards for recording brand and mold of teeth used, also denture base warranty cards for my use+Dr's records+patients have a peice of paper saying what they have and that is USA made.

Top Bottom