Training for e-max?

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Does Ivoclar still require us to take a course in order to purchase their products?

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
Does Ivoclar still require us to take a course in order to purchase their products?

no they do not, but i would say its a good idea to get training if your going to purchase something "major".

C

charles007

Reaction score
desertfox,
NO its not required anymore...... I personally think it should be required.... Having no experience in pressing, and buying the emax kit/ivoclar oven, training is free, its was more than worth it. I've pressed over 100 ingots without one failure as of this week......My 2.5 days of training has saved me weeks of failures and stress that I know I would have made without the training.
Its been very helpful for me to read all the emax posts here on DLN... but there are so many simple mistakes, screwups, and questions posted here that would have been prevented and learned with the training.......

If you are planning on buying emax without the course, spend the day in a lab that's doing emax, and emax certified.
Bet you Ivoclar rep would gladly spend a day training you in your lab ! ask him to bring his oven.
Charles

Top Bottom