Help Wanted The right team member

J

Jurim

Reaction score
Hello,
We are looking for a motivated individual with experience in CAD/CAM dentistry.
Me and my team at our center are dedicated to digital dentistry, and have experience in all aspects of the digital restorative process. Our facility houses a digital dental lab (Jurim Dental Studio),dental office (integratedDENTAL) and hands-on learning center (Jurim Dental Academy) under one roof. Here is a link to see inside,http://bit.ly/2c9Pa7P We moved in 4 months ago after construction.

We are looking for an technician who has experience with digital implantology, from simple to complex cases. Full mouth rehabilitation experience is required. We are heavily involved with 3Shape technology 'in both the lab and office, beta testing many of their software platforms (Implant Studio, Trios, Trios Practice Lab) and are always evolving our digital workflows.

This position involves continual education and involvement not just from the laboratory perspective, but from the clinical and academy "side" as well. We offer growth in many different aspects of dentistry within our team and are only interested in the right individuals looking for long-term career development and growth in digital dentistry.

Please send resumes to [email protected]
Thank you for your consideration

Alan Jurim

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Sounds like an amazing opportunity, good luck!

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
You're new space looks amazing.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Sigh, I could do that.

Top Bottom