THE LONGSTANDING PRO 100 SERIES PORCELAIN FURNACE

Are you still using a Whip Mix Pro 100 Series Porcelain Furnace?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
Craig Pickett at Whip Mix Corporation posted a new blog article on WhipMix.com about the Whip Mix Pro 100 Series Porcelain Furnaces that I think all users should read:

http://info.whipmix.com/pro-100-ser...GHJEQW0BgmaRqGcPqhX6j0FFAnl40g&_hsmi=34108381

For more information on parts availability please feel free to contact me. Thanks for reading!

whip_mix_pro_100_with_pump.344101206_std.jpg

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
This would have been a perfect time for whip mix to introduce a trade in program. We have many whip mix furnaces and they have worked well, but I don't see any real innovation from them in quite some time. If I had to buy a furnace today it would probably be a Zubler. I have always liked the people and the products from whipmix but it's been awhile since I thought of them as industry leaders. Maybe I should look again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I feel somewhat responsible for that with a post I wrote a few months ago :bag:

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
This would have been a perfect time for whip mix to introduce a trade in program. We have many whip mix furnaces and they have worked well, but I don't see any real innovation from them in quite some time. If I had to buy a furnace today it would probably be a Zubler. I have always liked the people and the products from whipmix but it's been awhile since I thought of them as industry leaders. Maybe I should look again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PJD CDT We actually do have a trade in program that has been going on now probably since the beginning of the year. I am new to DLN so I hadn't posted anything about the program. But now seems like a great time to do so. The program is as follows:

Buy any new Pro 200 Series Furnace to replace your old Pro 100 Series Furnace, or a competitors porcelain furnace. Then take a photograph of the serial number off each of the old porcelain furnaces. Email me your Dealer invoice showing you purchased new Pro 200 Series Furnace with a the cell phone picture of the serial number off the old porcelain furnace. Then I can get you a $300 Cash Back Gift Card for each furnace you replace. It takes about 4-5 weeks to receive your gift card. Remember that $300 gift card will apply only if you are buying any of the Pro 200 Furnaces.

Here is a link to our Pro 200 series porcelain furnaces if you would like more info on the series:

http://whipmix.com/products/pro-200-series-furnace/

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
We just replaced the muffle on our pro press 100 with a brand new upgraded muffle. about a grand and i have a brand new furnace!

Top Bottom