scanners,scanners and more scanners

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
I have been following threads on the DLN the last few weeks on many different scanners and cad software. 3shape,origin,3m,cerec to name a few. By far 3shape is the most popular in the U.S. But Jason and Rob have made a strong case for the origin.My Jensen rep calls me every week and tells me that 3m er jensen er dentalwings scanner is just around the corner. Then today the Sirona rep stops by with a Ineos blue to use as a demo.(Yes I did buy a red cam and compact about 4 years ago.)
So my questions is does anyone out there want to take some scans from the ineos blue and try to make bruxzir or printed full contour?
Pete

M

mrcadcam

Reaction score
I have been following threads on the DLN the last few weeks on many different scanners and cad software. 3shape,origin,3m,cerec to name a few. By far 3shape is the most popular in the U.S. But Jason and Rob have made a strong case for the origin.My Jensen rep calls me every week and tells me that 3m er jensen er dentalwings scanner is just around the corner. Then today the Sirona rep stops by with a Ineos blue to use as a demo.(Yes I did buy a red cam and compact about 4 years ago.)
So my questions is does anyone out there want to take some scans from the ineos blue and try to make bruxzir or printed full contour?
Pete

post up the file/files and im sure there are more than a few of us that would be willing to attempt it

Top Bottom