Resin Models

Hitdabox

Hitdabox

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am curious of the best way to clean your printed models from contact paper and pencil marks? I always steam clean my casts when leaving the lab but the resin ones don’t really clean well. L

Any tips?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am curious of the best way to clean your printed models from contact paper and pencil marks? I always steam clean my casts when leaving the lab but the resin ones don’t really clean well. L

Any tips?
Put them in the ultrasound with dishwash soap. The steam clean them. Same soap with a tooth brush or use some of that IPA with a tooth brush.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Hey all,

Any tips?
Good question. I have just been sending them out :)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Put them in the ultrasound with dishwash soap. The steam clean them. Same soap with a tooth brush or use some of that IPA with a tooth brush.
I have a bottle of Dawn next to my sink and a brush for this, even tried liquid soap and steam cleaning them. It gets them about 70% clean, but not perfectly clean. Haven't tried a ultrasonic yet. I've found iTero models clean up easier than printed models.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I'm finding Phrozen's 8K resin cleans up very nicely with the steamer, pretty much just as clean as a stone cast. I'm really enjoying printing. It's something different, getting the results in hand that you designed and created, is fun :)

Top Bottom