Press emax with Dekema press-i-dent

C

cooz

Reaction score
Does anyone have the temps and times for pressing e.Max in the Dekema press-i-dent? I have this fournace and i think is the best,and i don't wont to change it only for pressing emax,thanks to all

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
Does anyone have the temps and times for pressing e.Max in the Dekema press-i-dent? I have this fournace and i think is the best,and i don't wont to change it only for pressing emax,thanks to all

pressing the e.max in anything other than the Ivoclar press takes a little bit of trial and error. most all other pressing ovens out there and friends that I know that use them, all say increasing the pressing high temp is the place to start. try a base temp of 700C, heat rate of 60C, high temp of 940C, pressing time of 8 minutes, pulling vacuum the entire time.

C

cooz

Reaction score
Thanks but do you (or some other) have the exactly program for the Dekema,cause is fully programmable,and is different from other furnace,thanks

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
Thanks but do you (or some other) have the exactly program for the Dekema,cause is fully programmable,and is different from other furnace,thanks

there is not an "exact" pressing program for the Dekema oven. the only oven with exact specs is the ivoclar press. that is where your trial & error come into play. i gave you a very good starting point that may get you right on the money. if the pressing come out with rounded, shiny, short margins bump your high temp say, 10 degress celcius. if the pressing come out with heavy reaction layer (but press complete) your running hot (bump high temp down some). bottom line.....your going to have to run a couple pressings through your oven, check your results and make adjustments.

C

cooz

Reaction score
Thank you,i've seen that in the Dekema official site there are all exact program to press emax,just in case some other needs this information,this weeh i'm gonna try

R

RBob

Reaction score
Emax/Dekema

This is the program I use for a 100g ring:

L9 C700 V9 T060.C924 T1500 L95 T420 L9 V0 C0 L6 T120 T5 T60.L0 C500

C

cooz

Reaction score
Sorry,for 200g ring?
You'll never press bridges?
Thanks

Last edited:
R

RBob

Reaction score
Yes, I press bridges. For a 200g ring just raise the press temp by 10 degrees. I find that the lower the press temp the better the surface of the crowns. I've been reducing the press temp by 1 degree each time and it seems to be an improvement. I'll let you know when I reach the lower limit. :)

C

cooz

Reaction score
Ok,tomorrow i'm gonna try my first emax press,thanks

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Call
jensen and ask them for the temps. They have it dialed in.

K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
pressing the e.max in anything other than the Ivoclar press takes a little bit of trial and error. most all other pressing ovens out there and friends that I know that use them, all say increasing the pressing high temp is the place to start. try a base temp of 700C, heat rate of 60C, high temp of 940C, pressing time of 8 minutes, pulling vacuum the entire time.

I think you bought the wrong oven. Now Jensen is distributing Dekama and not Zubler anymore. But not because the Zubler pressing furnaces are not good - no, because Zubler terminated the contract.

I cannot help you with your Dekema furnace but you should now the latest news.

By coincident I'm Mr. Zubler and I confirm that the Zubler Variopress 300e can press the new e.max multi ingot perfect. We are even pressing e.max ingots twice as fast as Ivoclar and the results are outstanding.

In Germany Ivoclar takes meanwhile care that the sales people say yes you can perfect press e.max ingots in a Zubler VP300.

The problem you have is, that the lab people get told that the multi ingot is coming and only EP3000 or EP 5000 can press it correct -

-But the Multi Ingots are not coming - Ask Ivoclar why?

What a marketing - telling the lab people you need a EP 5000 or an EP 3000to press the new Multi Ingots and when you ask they are not available and they are not coming - Only Ivoclar can play such games with the customers.

Zubler has a Patent for Pressing Lithium Dislicate faster ( total time for a 200gr. Ring pressed in our VP300e from putting the ring on the pressing tray until the oven opens and you can take the ring is 16-17 min. - total time - on a EP5000 it's 32 min.

Now you can see why Zubler's VP300e has no reaction layer and the best possible results in pressing e.max ingots on the press oven market.

Now compare those results from the new VP300e with a Dekema Furnace -
Total Pressing time is like Ivoclar - The reaction layer - you should compare it with a Zubler VP300e - what a difference.

Zubler did more then 1000 R&D pressings to establish a virtuell software sensor in the ring. This is how we work - German ingeneering -

I can give you lab's they have the new e.system and ask them what happens with there EP 5000. They are using our oven to press e.max not Ivoclar or others.
Dr. Ed Mc Laren at UCL also have expierience with the VP300e - new version.

Everybody who reads this and has already an VP300 send an email to [email protected] and we can upgrade your oven, even the
oven was bought in 2006.

You can get the Advanced Press Technolgie and you get outstanding results.
Plus we have the Zubler 144 investment (Made in Germany) for pressing too.

This is how we support our customers, even your 6 year old oven is
upgratable, because we develope and produce everything in our family owned
company in Ulm, Germany. We have offices in USA, one in TX, one in Atlanta, GA.

When you want to upgrade or test an oven, just send as an email.

user name

user name

Reaction score
What have I been saying about my Zublers...They are awesome.

K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
there is not an "exact" pressing program for the Dekema oven. the only oven with exact specs is the ivoclar press. that is where your trial & error come into play. i gave you a very good starting point that may get you right on the money. if the pressing come out with rounded, shiny, short margins bump your high temp say, 10 degress celcius. if the pressing come out with heavy reaction layer (but press complete) your running hot (bump high temp down some). bottom line.....your going to have to run a couple pressings through your oven, check your results and make adjustments.

That's not true with the excact specs.

The Zubler VP300e with the advance Press technology presses e.max twice as fast as a EP 5000 with no reaction layer. In Germany even Ivoclar reps saying this when there is a Zubler VP300e oven in a lab and the client wants to press e.max.

Zubler has the Patent on this Lithium Dislicate pressing process for extrem fast pressing. We press a 200gr Ring with 2 molars in seconds in less then a minute.

Heavy reaction layer is always depending on 4 things: Temperature to high
Press time to long
Investment brand
disposable plungers

What's true is:

Lower the temp step by step but when you do not have a intelligent press function like Zubler and Ivoclar. The press time is not under control.
Also, don't use Aloxe plungers - they store the heat and keep the e.max restoration hot that still reaction layer is growing.
Use disposable plungers and the temperature drops faster.

Use Zubler 144 investment and you see the difference.

I hope it helps you

Kurt Zubler