PORCELAIN SALE...

BB77SCDL

BB77SCDL

SuperMember
Reaction score
Okay, so after going through the lab and methodically organizing the supply room I have found more materials/products than we could ever use! So... first up for sale is PORCELAIN! Below I have listed the different systems we have. Some are complete systems and some are just assorted bottles. Some have never been opened and some are about 1/2 used. There is just so much I can't go through it all and I still get my work done also, sorry. If you are very interested in something listed below, then contact me and I will tell you what I have (even send you some pictures). Good luck and thank you all in advance!

Porcelains:

Will-Ceram (Complete System and then some!!! Some never been opened...)

Noritake EX3 (Complete System)

HeraCeram (Complete System "For Metal Ceramics") and yes you can still get it (from Europe)

Vita VM9 (Complete System)

Wieland ZiroX (Complete System "Never Used")

d.Sign (Complete System)

Vitadur Alpha

IPS Classic

Vita VMK95

Vita Omega (Powder Opaques)

Vita In-Ceram

Ceramco 2

Empress 2

Empress Eris

Essence (by Williams)

Ducera

Fortune (by Williams)

Best Regards, Ben

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
what on earth?? Why do you have so many systems sitting in your supply room? Thats a lot of money to invest in so much porcelain.

M

martintay

Reaction score
Do you have Vitadur Alpha core powders ( For PJC`s )

BB77SCDL

BB77SCDL

SuperMember
Reaction score
Do you have Vitadur Alpha core powders ( For PJC`s )

Yes I have almost the entire system I believe. I think I have both Classic and 3D shades. I will check on monday and let you know.

BB77SCDL

BB77SCDL

SuperMember
Reaction score
what on earth?? Why do you have so many systems sitting in your supply room? Thats a lot of money to invest in so much porcelain.

Over the years we have compiled a "library" of porcelain. I don't like to see all of it just sitting there because I totally agree with you! So I am making efforts to empty our "library".

BB77SCDL

BB77SCDL

SuperMember
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows I am selling these for a lot less than retail price!!!

M

martintay

Reaction score
Yes I have almost the entire system I believe. I think I have both Classic and 3D shades. I will check on monday and let you know.
Thanks are you in the States ? I`m in the UK !

cumino

cumino

Reaction score
Hi, am interested in the Dsign, give me an idea of price please, cheers

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
Okay, so after going through the lab and methodically organizing the supply room I have found more materials/products than we could ever use! So... first up for sale is PORCELAIN! Below I have listed the different systems we have. Some are complete systems and some are just assorted bottles. Some have never been opened and some are about 1/2 used. There is just so much I can't go through it all and I still get my work done also, sorry. If you are very interested in something listed below, then contact me and I will tell you what I have (even send you some pictures). Good luck and thank you all in advance!

Porcelains:

Will-Ceram (Complete System and then some!!! Some never been opened...)

Noritake EX3 (Complete System)

HeraCeram (Complete System "For Metal Ceramics") and yes you can still get it (from Europe)

Vita VM9 (Complete System)

Wieland ZiroX (Complete System "Never Used")

d.Sign (Complete System)

Vitadur Alpha

IPS Classic

Vita VMK95

Vita Omega (Powder Opaques)

Vita In-Ceram

Ceramco 2

Empress 2

Empress Eris

Essence (by Williams)

Ducera

Fortune (by Williams)