Nondas Vlachopoulos Course, 6/7 April in Athens

Sue McCallum

Sue McCallum

Reaction score
It is with great pleasure that I can announce the very first hands on course to take place at Aesthetic Lab in Athens with the truly amazing Nondas Vlachopoulos.
On this 2 day experience we will work on 6 Anterior Feldspathic Veneers on Refractory.

The cost is £900 which includes models, materials, lunches and refreshments for both days.

If you would like to join me for this great opportunity you can contact me via DLN, email [email protected], [email protected] or directly by phone +44 (0) 7921 395075

Looking forward to hearing from you

Kindest regards
Sue McCallum
Athens Refractory  jpeg.001.jpg

Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
it would be great ! But my wife will be delivering at that time .! What shall i do ? I love Athens and don't wanna miss NONDAS!

Sue McCallum

Sue McCallum

Reaction score
You definitely should not miss the birth of your baby so why not join us in June when Nondas will be back in the UK :)

Details to follow shortly :)

Sue McCallum

Sue McCallum

Reaction score
NONDAS VLACHOPOULOS HANDS ON COURSE IN ATHENS - 6 & 7th APRIL 2013

Well we've just a couple of weeks to go before we fly off to Athens!!

I have technicians joining me from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Turkey, pos Canada, Greece and the UK so this course is going to be truly International :)

If anyone is thinking they may like to join us, I have a couple of places available - here are the details once again...........

2 days Hands On, 6 Anterior Veneers on Refractory
Cost £900 (approx 1050 Euros)
Flights from the UK approx £250 - £300 return
Hotel 90 Euros per night

We provide the models, porcelain, use of the amazing Aesthetic Lab in Athens, and lunches.
Your bring your personal tools, pallet and yourself hehehe - look forward to hearing from you if you want to join us for an amazing experience :)
Feldspathic Veneers on Reractory .jpg

JohanBarnard

JohanBarnard

Reaction score
Hi Sue

Sorry completely unrelated , those mpf zr burs are amazing! Slice through zr and emax like butter.

Have fun in Athens.

Sue McCallum

Sue McCallum

Reaction score
Hi Johan

Yes they are brilliant and well priced! Glad you like them, perhaps you could spread the word!

Will definitely have fun in Athens - can't wait

Enjoy the Easter break :)

Sue McCallum

Sue McCallum

Reaction score
Hi Gdentallab

I hope everything is well for you :)

May I tell you that Nondas is coming to me in London on 22 & 23 June 2013 - perhaps you would like to join us. If so please feel free to contact me at [email protected] for more details or see my info here - search Nondas

Kindest Regards
Sue McCallum