New Lab Benches?

GoldRunner

GoldRunner

Reaction score
Seriously thinking of moving the lab to a larger office. I really like "L" shape benches for work areas and would like to make arrays of four "Ls" (cubical like) as opposed to "school room" type arrangement. Anyone have suggestions from recent renovations or expansions? How about help with lab design?

I was even thinking of using U-Line Packing tables as benches as they are very sturdy and can be modified for different purposes. Currently have a variety of 24" x 60" with cabinetry straight and "L" shape. Especially like eased edge benches. Any turnkey solutions that are not crazy expensive?

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
I’ve got some really nice Erio benches that I’ll be selling in the near future. Plug and play. Pm me if interested.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Seriously thinking of moving the lab to a larger office. I really like "L" shape benches for work areas and would like to make arrays of four "Ls" (cubical like) as opposed to "school room" type arrangement. Anyone have suggestions from recent renovations or expansions? How about help with lab design?

I was even thinking of using U-Line Packing tables as benches as they are very sturdy and can be modified for different purposes. Currently have a variety of 24" x 60" with cabinetry straight and "L" shape. Especially like eased edge benches. Any turnkey solutions that are not crazy expensive?
I bought one of these in dec and it worked out well so far. I'll PM you pics of the setup if you like so you can see how big they are in normal settings.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/New-L-shaped...rame-Suitable/302715433987?_mwBanner=1&_rdt=1