MPS Brush Update

A

AL1

Reaction score
I got my MPS brushes. I ordered the one with the spring handle. The tips are the pointiest I have ever used.The spring action is great, it brings the tip right back to a point. It does not splatter water all over. I use an old container I stoled from my wife for water. You really dont need to wipe the brush on a sponge .
You can pick up the smallest amounts of porcelain. I used them today to build some porcelain margins, they worked very well.

Last edited:
Polarmolar

Polarmolar

Reaction score
Just curious how much was the brushs AL1? I am in the market for some new one's since we are having a hard time getting Art and Experience brushes now for some reason. Also i was curious why did you get the spring loaded brush? Ooh and merry christmas!

VincentCeramics

VincentCeramics

Reaction score
In my store Spring Activated – 3 in 1 Brush Kit is 100€.

I bought wooden one (Order No. 024) Opaque Brush for opaquer for 9€ ...i didn't test it but ill inform you once i do.

And I bought The M.P.F Ceramic work bench mat for 14€ and Master Carver Clip for 20€ designed by Nondas Vlachopoulos...mat looks great on my work desk :) and i just tested the clip (i have black rubber on the end) and it works great, it holds frame on a angle so it will be easy to put it on a stand for firing once the opaquer or ceramics is applied :)

AL1 congratulations on your new brush :) If you have time you could contribute with a picture of your brush just too see which design did you chose :D and one picture of the canister would work just fine for these Christmas days :)

Last edited:
A

AL1

Reaction score
I bought the aluminium handle spring type,they cost $103.00 US for 1 handle and 3 tips. For my water container, I just use a used sour cream container that my wife saves. In my opinion the spring type is the way to go.

Polarmolar

Polarmolar

Reaction score
That's not that bad actually for a handle and 3 tips. I think i'll be looking into this pretty soon, thanks you !

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Keep an eye on the metal parts(ie the spring).
They can corrode .

M

magdem

Reaction score
i have been using an mpf brush for over 4 years now.

i also use the ceramic brush hydrator so my brush is always emerged into water.

no sign of corrosion so far!!!

Top Bottom