Metal ceramic book

user name

user name

Reaction score
i wonder why u cant find this book "Natural Esthetics" by Dario Adolfi anywhere on the net lol , i searched it myself too for 2 hourse with no results , its like it was deleted from history

??? I just took a quick look...maybe 30 seconds. I found 54 libraries that have it.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Maybe I could "borrow" it indefinitely???

user name

user name

Reaction score
You guys need to learn how to search. Like I said...theres pleanty of copies out there.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
User Name, for some reason, I can't find any available copies of "Natural Esthetics" by Adolfi. If you can, please send me a link or re-sell it to me. I usually have no trouble finding things, but every link I checked is unavailable.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Just contact the author...that's what I do. Almost everyone of these folks that take the time to write a publication are more than happy to come across a fan per say looking for their book. Here is Dr. Adolfi's info... Click Here

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Thanks, LabGuy. I did consider this as a last option, and it seems my choices have run out.

user name

user name

Reaction score
worldcat.org if you will settle for borrowing from a library.

S

SVK

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there is a book, in addition to"The four dmensional Tooth color system" by Paul J. Muia, which deals in depth, stratification of metal ceramics, considering the disposition of the various layers of ceramic in relation to the effects of translucency and color that you can get, and interactions with the light?
Any recent publications recommendations!

T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
Always recommend checking libgen.is for any texts or academic articles you are having trouble tracking down. It's great for old stuff that's out of print and impossible to get a hold of any more despite nobody owning the rights any more. Otherwise, make sure to respect copyright and IP laws before downloading!

S

SVK

Reaction score
Always recommend checking libgen.is for any texts or academic articles you are having trouble tracking down. It's great for old stuff that's out of print and impossible to get a hold of any more despite nobody owning the rights any more. Otherwise, make sure to respect copyright and IP laws before downloading!
I have tried everywhere libgenis.. Anna's.... pdfdown... couldn't find any of the above mentioned books....

Top Bottom