Medit scanner

D

Dimis

Reaction score
Hey guys i bought the medit hybrid scanner that i told you but i didnt had training with somebody to show me how it works i will in the future. My question is if there is somewhere a video or a link or someone that can help me with just the basics so ill be able to start practise on it.
The only thing i know now is how to turn it on ☺

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

D

Dimis

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the info ☺

D

Dimis

Reaction score
5d6ea53bc0d7ae1a399079f2607a6c82.jpg

Hey guys i started using the hybrid but the scans are coming out with hundreds of small gaps(its like it didnt scan all the cast just some places).
these is the way the scans supposed to be? On the videos on you tube the scans are coming with no gaps maybe a few. What im doing wrong or if these is the way how can i minimize it. is there any trick?

D

Dimis

Reaction score
b51da55c53621ca398112380a4d120f6.jpg

These is how a die comes out after scanning

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Check the lenses and mirror, make sure they're clean. Adjust the slider for brightness...it should be bright without any red showing. Re-calibrate. If doesn't help, get your reseller to go on Teamviewer and diagnose it for you.

D

Dimis

Reaction score
So it shouldnt come out loke these

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Hi Dimis,

I emailed our European manager and asked him to have your reseller or a Medit technician contact you for support. You can also request support by visiting our web site: http://meditcompany.com/technicalsupport/?rq=support

A Medit technician can log onto your computer, check your settings and get you up and running quickly.

-Glenn

D

Dimis

Reaction score
How can i clean the mirror and the lenses they look dirty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Dimis

Reaction score
Thanks zero zero it was the lense it was dirty .thanks a lot

S

sidath tharanga silva

Reaction score
hi

i need sum advice about medit scaner .....3 years ago we are perches medit white light scaner last week it light was not on ...we are cantact our local agent from (india ) he told me he cant repair this matching ...becose scaner projecter froblam ....need to replase it now this matching spair parts not avilabal in medit campany..
they told me send our old scaner to india after that they can give new medit blue scaner with 30% discount ......

can i repair my old medit white scaner....eny one help me.....

eny one tell me what is the avarage price new medit blue/hybrid /light scaner..??

what is the best scaner to purches.......