Medit Identica Blue or ZFX Evolution?

J

Jorge

Reaction score
Wich one is better for impants and bars?
Regards

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I have the same question here !!!

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
??

We sell Medit w/exocad for $18,800 to board members only.

Scanner by itself for $14k

Scott 804-285-0777

We have many customers sending bars using the SE series Identica with no complaints.

The Blue is fine for bars IMO. We experience no problems.

Has Industrial grade, machine-vision cameras from Point Grey Research in Canada.

(Even though they are from Canada, they are still high-quality parts! LOL :D)

Motion control system is very nice, chassis is strong, scanning speed is very fast.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
??

Scott 804-285-0777

We have many customers sending bars using the SE series Identica with no complaints.

Has Industrial grade, machine-vision cameras from Point Grey Research in Canada.

Motion control system is very nice, chassis is strong, scanning speed is very fast.

i am in the board of the Chicken Breeders Association counts that too :D

what about a deviation contest blue against stone cold steinbichler for example 6 implants;)

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 13
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Scott, that is a very fair price. One last question for the interested minds out there. The $18,800, includes scanner and exocad, I assume open dongle and does that include the pc? That way when you receive you are ready to go, up and running out of the box?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Medit is working on beating the steinbichler for scanning implant markers.

I worked with Two of their engineers last Fri...and again very soon.

We are compairing the two scanners and they are trying to match/beat steinbichler to have the implant markers look just like a CAD drawing for me.

It will be added in future scanner update.

Rob, any PC will work with 64-bit. I prefer Windows 7 Professional with 8gb of RAM and any decent graphics card.
You should be able to find this for $500 or so? Maybe you already have such a PC?

I prefer Dell or HP products, but it is up to you?

J

Jorge

Reaction score
??

Scott 804-285-0777

Here in Europe prices are higher

Any opinion about OP?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, Medits are cheaper in the US.
Don't know why exactly?

You want to know if we have an opinion about the OP? "Original Poster" ? What?

B

biodentalab

Reaction score
Medit is working on beating the steinbichler for scanning implant markers.

I worked with Two of their engineers last Fri...and again very soon.

We are compairing the two scanners and they are trying to match/beat steinbichler to have the implant markers look just like a CAD drawing for me.

It will be added in future scanner update.

Rob, any PC will work with 64-bit. I prefer Windows 7 Professional with 8gb of RAM and any decent graphics card.
You should be able to find this for $500 or so? Maybe you already have such a PC?

I prefer Dell or HP products, but it is up to you?

Scott,

I just sent an email to *** asking bunch of questions regarding Identica Blue. I would appreciate your prompt response!.
I do not know how to PM as of yet in this site for I am relatively new. You can also shoot me an email at [email protected].
Thanks!

J

Jorge

Reaction score
You want to know if we have an opinion about the OP? "Original Poster" ? What?

Not an opinion about the original poster (that's me) but an opinion about ZFX VS Identica Blue scanners.
Sorry if I can not explain correctly in english.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
ZFX is only semi open have you ever seen data its only the field under 9 my, field an scan are two different things told the medit guys for ds 2 in the past too ok its being 10 my in korea.

P

PJC

Reaction score
Hi Scott could you pm me please, I'm interested in the Medit Blue scanner and don't think I have enough posts to pm you.
Thanks

J

Jorge

Reaction score
ZFX is only semi open have you ever seen data its only the field under 9 my, field an scan are two different things told the medit guys for ds 2 in the past too ok its being 10 my in korea.

Cadfan, neither my english nor my scanner knowledge allows me to understand your message. Can you rephrase it please?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
This is a measurement for example

http://www.optimet-dental.com/iso.php

The execution regulations but only in german

http://www.hochschule-bochum.de/fil...ter_Vertiefer/Beschreibung-VDI2634-Blatt2.pdf

Their are only single shots with no rotationtables and matching algorithems alowed see number 1 Geltungsbereich und Zweck

A new regulation but only a stupid form and 30 mm big only

http://www.ddn-online.net/uploads/smartsection/825_ddn0312_keller_en.pdf

What you can see at the measuring data from optimet for example scaning bridges and implants are two very different things if you have high angles on the scabodys its although different depened on scanstrategie and although the acurracy and shape of the scabodys counts.same same but different.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
??

Scott 804-285-0777

At that price, does that include any modules? What is the pricing on add-on modules?

J

Jorge

Reaction score
This is a measurement for example

http://www.optimet-dental.com/iso.php

The execution regulations but only in german

http://www.hochschule-bochum.de/fil...ter_Vertiefer/Beschreibung-VDI2634-Blatt2.pdf

Their are only single shots with no rotationtables and matching algorithems alowed see number 1 Geltungsbereich und Zweck

A new regulation but only a stupid form and 30 mm big only

http://www.ddn-online.net/uploads/smartsection/825_ddn0312_keller_en.pdf

What you can see at the measuring data from optimet for example scaning bridges and implants are two very different things if you have high angles on the scabodys its although different depened on scanstrategie and although the acurracy and shape of the scabodys counts.same same but different.

I should have been in silence

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Wicked_Witch_of_the_East_is_dead.jpg

You may have to call him. I think hes done with the site.

skdawl

skdawl

Reaction score
When you say fast scan, can you give me an idea on how fast? Read a previous post on a different thread about a poor arch scan taking as long as 3 minutes?? Also, can anyone share a link for scannable putty material available in US? Found a great product but only available in Germany...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk