Light curing devices and composites

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
With the procure, just always make sure the fan is running or else makes a nice toaster oven :) Primotek has a nice series of lights also from handheld, which we have up to large enough to put a large articulator in for bite splints.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
imo get the right tools for the job. For modern composites the best units I've seen are the new devices from Bredent and GC, Many labs undercure their composites and glazes, which leads to most of the problems encountered regarding appearance and physical & chemical properties.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
With the procure, just always make sure the fan is running or else makes a nice toaster oven :) Primotek has a nice series of lights also from handheld, which we have up to large enough to put a large articulator in for bite splints.

Super Dave !!!!

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
[emoji18]

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
Thanks Craig- like you I used to have a Kulzer, it just got fried. Thanks again for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I

Inspectornica

Reaction score
I would like to know if somebody has experience with a Pentron Sculpture lightcure machine that use nitrogen???? I have one that game me error :04, I don't have the manual I tried replacing the lamps but still has the problem, everything is conected peorperky the pressure of the nitrogen is ok(the maximum is 80 i did the setups little less) I a can't find Information about it
thanks