Originally going to be feldspathic veneers, but incisal length exceeds 2mm

oh joy

think rain

Carol

ps happy belated ground hog day

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I have had a lot of success with the value ingots thier great. As long as they are thin.
You should consider V3 as well as LTBL 2 or 3.
Your on the right track. Just not shure if V3 is bright enough. I am thinking to press just a bit lighter than V3 going toward the BL ingots..

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
V3 and LTBLD4 are pretty similar in value and hue. To be on the safe side I would press in LTBLD2 or 3 leaning more toward LTBLD2. The value ingots are more of a medium translucency, which may not give the brightness you need. My $.02

user name

user name

Reaction score
With that much incisal length you might notice a step in color/brightness where the prep ends...cut in some mamelons leaving LD up to the edge for strength and layer on some ceram. With vital preps, Id be leaning away from the LT and towards the value ingot.

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
OOPS, SHADE IS BL3

So why LT instead of HT? Don't think i can layer, will the HTBL2 or 3 be too low-grayish?

Eventually I'll have a ton of notes of "what to use when", just haven't done thin non-layer veneers yet

Thanks

C

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
OOPS, SHADE IS BL3

So why LT instead of HT? Don't think i can layer, will the HTBL2 or 3 be too low-grayish?

Eventually I'll have a ton of notes of "what to use when", just haven't done thin non-layer veneers yet

Thanks

C
You may want to press in HT if your not layering. I wasn't considering the 2mm you mentioned...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

labman01

labman01

Reaction score
OOPS, SHADE IS BL3

Thanks

C

I would go with LT and do a facial cutback, leaving lingual in emax material.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
MO's are surprisingly translucent when thin. With a veneer that is already such a light shade, an MO1 would be slightly translucent.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
I could use a little help with an ingot selection as well. I need final shade to be 0m2/1m1 with stump shade of ND3. These are Emax Veneers

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I could use a little help with an ingot selection as well. I need final shade to be 0m2/1m1 with stump shade of ND3. These are Emax Veneers
BL1 or BL2, LT/HT it all depends how much of the prep was reduced and how much room you have and if your layering or not...
ND3 isnt shabby, could be much worse. ND3 is a nice base to show through for your OM2...