Implant Direct Legacy 2 compatibility

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I have a new account who sent me a full arch reconstruction. They placed Legacy 2 3.0 and 3.5 implants. What are these compatible with? I need to design and mill custom abutments. I'd like to send these abutments to a milling center I am familiar with like Vulcan or Imagine.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I believe the Legacy is a Zimmer clone?

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
Legacy 3.5, 4.5 and 5.7 are compatible with Zimmer and Biohorizon respective platform diameters.
The Legacy 3.0 is Implant Direct specific, no compatibility as far as I know

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Legacy 3.5, 4.5 and 5.7 are compatible with Zimmer and Biohorizon respective platform diameters.
The Legacy 3.0 is Implant Direct specific, no compatibility as far as I know
This is the conclusion I came to. Thanks!

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Why not design a ZI custom abutment on a tibase?
View attachment 42536 View attachment 42537
I didn't realize Imagine supported that implant. Looks like that is the route I will go since I am very familiar with that work flow. Thanks Larry! Although, I will be designing Ti abutments and then anodize them. I never use zirconia on abutments anymore unless I am forced to.

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
I vaguely remember it being cross compatible with the Astra TX 3.0

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I vaguely remember it being cross compatible with the Astra TX 3.0
i think maybe biohorizons 3.0, but if i recall correctly the hex location in astra implants is far deeper from the top of the platform than zimmer/biohorizons/IDLegacy. (its their conical design that places the hex deeper). i dont believe that will work.

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
i think maybe biohorizons 3.0, but if i recall correctly the hex location in astra implants is far deeper from the top of the platform than zimmer/biohorizons/IDLegacy. (its their conical design that places the hex deeper). i dont believe that will work.
Very possible, somewhere I have a some blocks with every implant replica available in it that I used to check cross compatibility between companies, ill take a look for it and update later

Top Bottom