How do i aquire the antagonist scan with the Sirona ineos ?

N

nicky_g

Reaction score
Hi im trying to acquire the antagonist but not having any luck , the instructions doesnt explain enough. Im using a laboratory scanner the Sirona ineos red . I do the top scan preparation with the model in the holder then after thats complete i hit antagonist in the cerec 3.85 software and begin to scan the antagonist. However when complete it says that it couldnt do the match and to do it manually. So how do I do this properly , perhaps im making a mistake with the way I place the antagonist model on the holder. Any suggestions?

N

nicky_g

Reaction score
What i mean exactly is do I have to use scan the bite material or can i just scan the antagonoist model? how do i do it the manual only goes into it briefly it talks mainly about aquiring the antagonist from the bite registration , any help on this ?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
from my memory I think it's just the bite that you leave in place on the prep model. If you get it to work, let us know how the crowns fit

N

nicky_g

Reaction score
from my memory I think it's just the bite that you leave in place on the prep model. If you get it to work, let us know how the crowns fit
thanks for the reply, if thats the case i gotta order some scannable bite registration material. Im actually using the system with a 3d printer works quite well. Just havent yet scanned an antagonist.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Doing a lot of crowns with edentulous opposing arches??

renato

renato

Reaction score
What i mean exactly is do I have to use scan the bite material or can i just scan the antagonoist model? how do i do it the manual only goes into it briefly it talks mainly about aquiring the antagonist from the bite registration , any help on this ?
You need to scan the bite registration.
If it does not work you may relate these model manually double click 3 points and you are done.

N

nicky_g

Reaction score
Doing a lot of crowns with edentulous opposing arches??
The answer is no . So far I have just been testing how the scanning of the preparation works , works good so now i need to figure out how to work with the antagonist.

N

nicky_g

Reaction score
You need to scan the bite registration.
If it does not work you may relate these model manually double click 3 points and you are done.
Can I use any bite registration material or does it have to be scan compatible? I know I can apply the scan spray but what material is recomended for this scanner which will work without applying the powder?

N

nicky_g

Reaction score
Oh ya the manual clicking of the 3 points worked fine thanks, im wondering which would be more precise using the bite registration or the manual 3 point clicking on the preparation and antagonist .

Top Bottom