Having hard time chosing a good trimmer ..

M

murtonm

Reaction score
We have an MT + and would definitely buy it again. Reliable, powerful (with a marathon disk) and the plastic case means its very easy to keep clean. Never had a blockage in either the spray jets or the waste pipe unlike some machines I have used.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I had spent the first 30 years using Handler, not knowing any different. Recently purchased a Ray Foster 12" 1/2 hp and a Henry Schein diamond wheel and am beyond happy.

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
what about MT3 pro ? isnot supposed to be latest model or something ? i mean a better version of MT + ... or ?

C

charles007

Reaction score
Order the newer Renfert trimmer

statho007

statho007

Reaction score
Hi guys..iam thinking replacing my old trimer with a new powerful one and i want to be "silent".i am between mt3 pro and wasserman hss88.Any suggestions? What about the disk option!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Buy the MT3 .. its not silent.. for sure. But it is probably quieter than most. Th hardest part about picking a trimmer is opening your wallet once youve decided on buying renfert. Its worth the money. You can use generic disks, but the diamonds last a long time if you dont grind wet stone.

statho007

statho007

Reaction score
Buy the MT3 .. its not silent.. for sure. But it is probably quieter than most. Th hardest part about picking a trimmer is opening your wallet once youve decided on buying renfert. Its worth the money. You can use generic disks, but the diamonds last a long time if you dont grind wet stone.
Thanks for the advice. Diamond disk(full coat) it is only for dry trimming?

R

rookiee

Reaction score
Go with the usual disc! It lasts and it's cheap! For price difference you'll get enough discs for a couple of years when trimmer will already be "dead" :) also give a look at german Reitel company! They have some nice bulletproof products!

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
I just bought a Ray Foster 12" wet grinder. The modern equipment is soooooo much nicer than those 20-30 yrs old. Quiet, smooth. We don't over pour the models, so its quick, quiet and easy to clean up. We don't even need a plaster trap...or rather our trap is a bucket that does double duty as nitrogen pour off for our plants. In drought stricken CA, they are loving me for it. The water is clear with very little debris in the bottom.

A

AL1

Reaction score
Renfert with diamond disc, the wife loves it.
She does our model work.
Cuts so well, you dont have to bolt it down.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I bought a Faro 25 years ago. Still runs good. I don't even know if they make them anymore.

Top Bottom