Exocad questions

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
I've got an implant case with four abutments on a solid model. Is there anyway of scan the individual abutments and then registering into an overall jaw scan? I've tried every variation that I can think of but no joy. I can locate one abutment ok, but if I try to register another one it alters the position of the first one. I'm using Amann Girrbachs version of exo if it makes any difference?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Have you tried putting the individual abutments on analogs and using the multi die scan mode?

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
I don't have the multi die scan mode, that only works on the MAp400 version of AG's exo

Rick1230

Rick1230

Reaction score
Scan the Jaw with the Abutments
Scan the Abutments as Crown or something like that. (dont know how the AG Scan work).

Than you can load it in the Exo as Generall-Scan, Match it on the Jaw.

Save the Position/file.(only abutments)

Copy and Write it to the work (zb. 2015-01-03-0001-001-24-26 for 24 and 26 )

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
I can do that for one abutment, but if I have two, three, four etc when I register the abutment scans moving one abutment makes all the other move ie I can place the first abutment correctly but the subsequent abutments alter the position of the first one.

Rick1230

Rick1230

Reaction score
You can load the complet scan(all 4 Ab.) as Generalls.
than you cut 3 away . save that one as 24
Cut the other 3 away save that one as 26

match all to the jaw finish ^^

J

Joeromania

Reaction score
Close the wizard /load model /choose the multi die jaw/match your first abutment /next /the second abutment /next etc... This will work for sure !

Top Bottom