Does any dental lab have a market research analyst position?

A

anhvu1112

Reaction score
To whom it may concern:

My name is Vu Nguyen, a market research analyst for Eclipse Dental Prosthetics - a small dental lab located in Houston, Texas.

Since I am a foreigner, my company needs to apply for a work visa for me. However, the government has not been convinced that a dental lab requires such a position and is asking for more information. My company’s lawyer suggested that we should find another dental lab which has a similar position to prove our case.

Therefore, if your company has a market research analyst position that requires at least a bachelor degree, I would really appreciate it if you could contact me. All we need is a letter from you that says your company has a similar position. Your help will probably make the difference between employment and unemployment for me. Please feel free to email or call me if you have any questions. I am truly grateful for your time and kindness.
My phone number is 281-589-6792 and email is [email protected]

Thank you for your consideration.

This is the definition for a market research analyst:

· Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
· Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
· Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, or opinion polls
· Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
· Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
· Prepare reports and present results to clients or management

Market research analysts perform research and gather data to help a company market its products or services. They gather data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits. They collect data and information using a variety of methods, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, and literature reviews.
Analysts help determine a company’s position in the marketplace by researching their competitors and analyzing their prices, sales, and marketing methods. Using this information, they may determine potential markets, product demand, and pricing. Their knowledge of the targeted consumer enables them to develop advertising brochures and commercials, sales plans, and product promotions.
Market research analysts evaluate data using statistical techniques and software. They must interpret what the data means for their client, and they may forecast future trends. They often make charts, graphs, or other visual aids to present the results of their research.

Requirement:

Market research analysts typically need a bachelor’s degree in market research or a related field. Many have degrees in fields such as statistics, math, or computer science. Others have a background in business administration, one of the social sciences, or communications. Courses in statistics, research methods, and marketing are essential for these workers; courses in communications and social sciences—such as economics, psychology, and sociology—are also important.
Many market research analyst jobs require a master’s degree. Several schools offer graduate programs in marketing research, but many analysts complete degrees in other fields, such as statistics, marketing, or a Master of Business Administration (MBA). A master’s degree is often required for leadership positions or positions that perform more technical research.

Top Bottom